1. HEY Long Distance Touch Bracelets
HEY Long Distance Touch Bracelets Features
Miss having the feeling of your partner’s hand wrapped around yours? These long distance touch bracelets by FeelHey are an excellent substitute for mimicking that action, all while your partner is miles apart from you. These touch bracelets allow couples to feel close together, even while they are far apart, and are quite possibly one of the ebay gadgets for long distance relationships. Infact, having a touch bracelet might be more thought invoking, and romantic than sending your S/O a simple text or call when you’re thinking of them.
The workings of these bracelets is quite simple. Each and every time your partner crosses your mind, or whenever you’re thinking of your partner, just give the bracelet on your hand a tap. Your partner’s bracelet will then gently squeeze their wrist, as if you were holding it in the palm of your hand. The message being conveyed in this manner is quite sweet, while being subtle at the same time. This small, intimate moment is also something that is shared amongst a couple only, making it so much more romantic and wholesome.
The bracelet itself operates through Bluetooth, and is dependent on the Hey app to transmit signals from one bracelet to the other corresponding one. Although this bracelet is targeted as gifts for long distance relationships, even parents can use these bracelets with their kids and remind them whenever they’re thinking of them. The gentle squeeze on the wrist sends a thought invoking and heartfelt message, without any words having been spoken.
- The bracelet is easy to use and does not require any highly advanced technical knowledge.
- Only specific areas on the bracelet can be tapped to send a message, preventing accidental multiple messages being sent due to accidental touch or bumping.
- The bracelet is available in 2 colours, black and white, looks stylish, and works well with almost every outfit.
- Hey Bracelet is weather proof, so users do not need to worry about their bracelet accidentally getting wet.
- Without a stable Wifi connection, these bracelets will not operate.
- The app needs to be open at all times for the bracelet to work.
- Glitches and lags have been experienced by customers while using this bracelet.
- Vibrations are similar to a vibrating phone, and might not feel as pleasant for some users.
- Bracelet needs to be tapped twice in order to wake up every single day.
The Hey Bracelet has been commended by most users for being a cool and innovative concept. When it comes to gifts for long distance relationships, Hey Bracelet might just be the perfect option for you. Make sure you get a pair before your partner leaves for a long journey.